Sunday, January 20, 2008

Warren's First Steps

Warren took his first steps last night just before bathtime. We were in the bathroom getting ready to get into the tub. He was standing beside me and took 2-3 steps from the toilet to the tub. He was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself (it was either that or when I yelled for Todd to come see I scared him)!

He also had his first taste of pizza last night. Todd went to No Name and picked up pizza, I cut the crust off of a piece and gave it to him. He ate the whole thing and loved it!

1 comment:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

Seriously, that little booger is growing way too fast. It seems just like yesterday that he arrived in this world. I can't believe that he is almost one. Give him and Wyatt a big hug and kiss for me.
Love,
Sissy

Voting