Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad Day!




I am sad to write that Dr. K passed away this evening. As most know he has been fighting esophageal cancer for the past several months. Tonight he suffers no more, but I am sure he is rejoicing in heaven. He was a wonderful person who cared for many children during his career. He has traveled many roads during his life, but they all had one focus and that was to care for others. He has taught me so much over the last 6 years. Most of all he has taught me that caring for God's children is a precious gift. I have been blessed to have shared in his life and had him to be a part of mine. He is truly a part of my family. He is irreplaceable---as many have said--They just don't make them like him anymore--that could not be more true. Please keep his family in your prayers. He will be truly missed in our office, hospital, and community.-----Brenda

No comments:

Voting