Saturday, January 12, 2008

Inspired by Danielle

I have to admit that this was all inspired by Danielle. I read her blog and thought this was a great way to keep up with people that we don't get to see all the time and the ones that we do. Our boys are growing so quickly. It is just amazing to think that this time last year our family was 3 and now we are about to celebrate Warren's first birthday.

Wyatt will be 6 years old soon and I just can't believe it. He is growing so much each day. He loves school and his teachers. He is learning to read and so much more. Todd and I are just amazed at how much he has changed since starting school in August. He has such a sweet spirit and is a very loving kid. He told me earlier today that I was the best mom he ever had.

Warren is quite the handful these days. His personality is so different than Wyatt's. He is a very sweet and happy little boy, but not nearly as laid back as Wyatt was at his age. He has to be constantly occupied by something and most things don't last long. These days he is trying to develop quite the little attitude, but then don't we all have that side. Then at night when I hold him while he drinks his bottle, I can't imagine what life was like before him. Then comes 3:00 am when he still thinks that he needs a bottle or just wants to be sure tha he is not alone (we are not sure what he is thinking). I try to make myself remember that one day he will be all grown up and I should treasure these moments, but my sleep deprived body just wants to sleep.

I often look at these two amazing little boys and wonder what I did so right to deserve such a blessing. My life has truly been blessed. I was raised in a wonderfully loving family and now I have my very own wonderful family. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband for almost 7 years and two beautiful little boys. What more could I ask for. Sure there are things out there that we all wish we could have, but when it comes down to it I am BLESSED.

Now if I can figure out how to post pictures with this I will do so.

2 comments:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

You do have a beautiful family and two very sweet boys that I love dearly. I love your blog. You did a good job setting it up. I don't have pictures yet because it takes so long for them to upload out here in the country and the world of dial-up. Gotta love it. Maybe soon.
Love,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

It looks good baby!

Voting