Thursday, October 30, 2008

----------------HAPPY HALLOWEEN---------------check these out...........






Wyatt has his class Halloween Party tomorrow and we were asked to bring cupcakes. Last year at his Halloween Party, I was really slack and bought the cupcakes. I decided to make up for it this year. Check out these creations. Wyatt and I had so much fun coming up with these ideas and creating them. It took me all day today in the kitchen to finish them, but the look on Wyatt's face when they were done was well worth it.
There is a:

Cauldron with a spirit rising from it:
-cauldron is rice crispy treat molded and dipped in melted chocolate chips.
- Ghost marshmallows
- candy corn flames under the cauldron

Witches hat and broom:- Oreo with small Reese cup on top and then a Hershey kiss on top of that
- broom is a pretzel stick and a shredded wheat cereal cut in half

Cemetery:- Fudge covered graham crackers and pumpkin marshmallow

Vampire Bats:
- Small Reese cup with face done in icing
- wings are half of lg. Reese cups with divots cut out for the wings
- Moon marshmallows on a pretzel stick

**No I didn't think of this all on my own. The Internet is a wonderful thing. I did embellish and change things up a little. But we got our ideas online.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE------HAVE FUN TRICK OR TREATING

2 comments:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

WOW, I'm so impressed!!! You did a great job on these. I'm sure Wyatt was thrilled when he saw them. And of course, the little chef had to take something spectacular like that to school. I'm sure Mrs. Coronado was also very impressed. I wish I had one right now. Have fun trick or treating and post some pictures so I can see the chef and Raggedy Andy. Talk to you later.
Love,
Issy

The Wetzel Clan said...

You go Lady!!! They are the best looking cupcakes I've EVER SEEN!!!! They look so yummy too! Can't wait to see your little men dressed up for Halloween.

Voting