Friday, October 10, 2008

"A Day at the Farm"



Wyatt had his first field trip of the year today. We went to the big town of Cove City to a family farm. The McCoy Farm or "A Day at the Farm" was so much fun. The kids got to see all kinds of animals, they were even able to feed some of them. Since this was a Dairy Farm or used to be, we heard a lot about milking cows. The kids even got to make butter. It was really cook, they had cream in mason jars and the kids shook the jars as they sang: Shake, Shake, Shake that cream and pass it to your neighbor.
After a few minutes of being shook, the cream seperated and made the best tasting butter you ever had. Then we had a picnic lunch and an ice cream dessert. Well, then we were off, back home. Wyatt really enjoyed his trip to the farm and so did Warren, Mama and myself.

1 comment:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

It sounds like the trip was a success and I guess you found your way here. It was easy, wasn't it? I'm glad you guys had fun. I wish I was at home so I could have come down and seen you guys.

Voting