Thursday, June 5, 2008

School is out for the "SUMMER"

Wyatt is very excited that school is out for the summer. I can't lie I am pretty excited that school is out also. On Sunday we had Graduate Sunday at our church and Wyatt was pretty excited to be honored as a Kindergarten Graduate.
Wyatt received his Kindergarten diploma today at his class party. He also received the Accelerated Reader Excellence award and another AR award. He read over 50 AR books this year. We are so proud of him and he is very proud of himself.We had a pizza party in his class to celebrate all of their accomplishments this year.



***************I cleaned out his book bag last night and started to cry as I saw all of the things from his classroom that were there since he started school. It is so hard for me to believe that he is done with kindergarten. Well, he is excited about summer, but is anxious about what next year will bring.

*****************Here are some pictures of Wyatt's class and Graduate Sunday.Some of the pictures are of Wyatt's shirt for the last day of school. The front says "School is out for the SUMMER" and on the back is his class picture. Wyatt helped me create this cute shirt.

~~~~~Well we hope everyone has a great SUMMER BREAK~~~~~

3 comments:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

I can't believe Wyatt is finishing with Kindergarten. He looked so handsome at church. I'm so sorry I missed it. And his shirt, that is soooo cute. You are so creative. I bet he looked like a doll this morning as he entered school for his first ever last day of school. Before long, we'll be sitting at BMS watching him graduate from 8th grade.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wyatt!!! We hope you have a fun and exciting summer. Keep posting pictures. We check your blog often and love seeing new pictures of you and your family.

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

OK, I'm ready for some new pictures. I had a great time with visitors yesterday. I was so glad that they were able to come. I got to see Wyatt's picture from the newspaper. I'm sure you are very proud of him. He totally cracked me up yesterday. I'll have to tell you the complete story sometime. After he got upset with me, he came and told me that "We had to talk." He is such a funny fellow.

Anyhow, when are you all leaving for vaction? Have fun and be careful.

Love,
Danielle

Voting