Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter


We hope all had a Happy Easter. Warren had a great time. He was too small last year to really enjoy it. This year he got to have some M&M's for breakfast. This is a really special treat, because you can only do this on Easter and Christmas.

Wyatt was excited to wake up Easter morning to discover that the Easter Bunny had come and brought him a new fishing rod and tackle box. His tackle box served as his Easter basket and was filled with fun and sweet treats. He even had some grubs in there to go trout fishing with his dad.

Warren had fun at his first Easter egg hunt. He preferred to discover what was inside each egg instead of finding the eggs.

Wyatt loves hunting for Easter eggs, this was his second egg hunt this Easter. He had a egg hunt at Shevans Park with this class (they had a really good time).

Todd and I are so truly blessed to have these two very healthy and happy little boys. We are enjoyng every minute with them. I hope everyone had a great Easter.

1 comment:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

You are very lucky and you have two very sweet boys. I could just squeeze the mess out of them. I love the pictures. I'm sure Warren did enjoy his M&M's for breakfast. That brought back memories of being little and snacking out of my Easter basket before church on Easter morning. I know Wyatt was excited over his new fishing pole and tackle box. That Easter bunny sure is clever. I know he will enjoy fishing with his Daddy, but probably not as much as his Daddy will enjoy having a little fishing buddy! Give them both hugs and kisses for me! Love you guys too!!
~Sissy

Voting