Sunday, December 28, 2008

Been meaning to post these pics......

<
"I think he is telling Nana how he wants his hair cut :)"



Warren had his first haircut the week before Christmas, Decemeber 18th. He was such a good boy, of course a little candy helped him along. He did not really have a lot of hair to cut, so it was more like a hair trimming.








Wyatt also had his class Christmas party on Dec. 18th. We had so much fun. I was elected (or volunteered by Wyatt, not sure which) to bring the cupcakes again. I was wishing that I had not spent so much time on the halloween cupcakes at this point. However, I could not send any old cupcake after sending the other, so off to the kitchen I went the night before after work to create some "cool cupcakes" as Wyatt referred to them. They turned out pretty good, even though the snowmen looked as though they were melting by the time we got to the party. Oh, well the kids did not care. They were excited to figure out all of the components of the decorations on the cupcakes. This time we made, Santa faces, snowmen, Christmas trees and Rudolph faces.






On Saturday Dec. 20th we had a special suprise.....Santa came by on the firetruck. Of course Warren was excited as we awaited him to get to our house. The sirens did not scare him (he got excited each time he heard them), but boy did Santa scare him. It was ok, Wyatt helped him out and told Santa what he and Warren were wishing for. a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhVindoISwN9aFPbtM_H8ByAYceEZfM8u_p9VceSbQStPsiofoKL_PcOD1ddTEvIdaKVUjxlloIqncRnuPuy-e12Lsdhp4ruR98ZGyrxo7G7Aa_atbjdbHF2KFl3k4EWSj-X5oE9RBBnVo/s1600-h/IMG_2282.JPG">



Well, I think I am caught up with my posting now. I am done rambling about our crazy life now.


One more....this is a face only a mother could love....isn't she cute. We are just loving Miss Molly to pieces. She is such a sweet girl. Finally I have an alli in a house full of men.

2 comments:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

oh my, you are like the cupcake queen. Love them!

The Wetzel Clan said...

You are most definitely the cupcake queen!!! I'm so impressed. You are so creative. I can't let my kids see these because there is no way I can make anything that looks that good. They look too good to eat. But I bet they were yummy :-) Way to go super Mom!!! Love ya!

Voting