Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We have BIG News!!!!!!

Well, we have some really big news as of tonight. Warren went pee on the potty for the first time---yeah. We are so excited. I know it may not happen again for a while, but I am thrilled. As many of you know we battled potty training with Wyatt for what seemed like years (ok--it was years). I just hope and pray it will be much easier this time.
We have had the potty out in the boys bathroom for about two months and occasionally Warren will sit on it, most of the time with his diaper on. Tonight he was in desperate need of a diaper change. He had walked into the bathroom and I said come here and lets take off that droopy diaper. I told him lets try sitting on the potty, so he did. He suddenly got this very serious look on his face. When he stood up there was pee in there. I was so excited I started shouting. Todd and I made a really bid deal out of it and Warren run around the house laughing and clapping he was so excited. He got a candy reward and thought he was king of the castle for about 10 minutes.

3 comments:

bobbibridgers said...

Yeah Warren! Woo Hoo! Welcome to the land of Really Cool Big Boys! I'm proud of you!

Aunt Bobbi

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

Yeah Warren. Gosh he looks old in that picture. Love him!!!

The Wetzel Clan said...

Way to go Warren! That is very BIG news! Feel free to call Callie anytime and give her some advice in that department :-)

Voting