Monday, August 11, 2008

Thought we would share some pics from our weekend!


He is just too cute...I know I am a little partial, but come on!

I can't believe how big he looks in this pic, but then again he did turn 18 months this weekend!

Wyatt, Warren and I had a chance to tour this cool stealth Army Protype boat at Cedar Island this weekend. Isaiah Smith is in charge on this boat and got permission to bring it in to the ferry terminal. Wyatt thought this was pretty awesome. The guy on board when we went gave Wyatt a grand tour and let him sit in the seats and touch some of the equipement. This was totally cool!

This was also really cool. Angie, Riley and Bodie brought this octupus that Buddy caught earlier today over to Granny's house for the boys to see. Of course the boy in Wyatt said he just had to hold it!. Oh, yes Warren was dying to touch it!

Is this not the sweetest pic ever! Grandaddy does love his little boys!

4 comments:

bobbibridgers said...

Look at them with that octopus! Too funny! Boys love anything slimy, don't they?

Love the pics - keep 'em coming!

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday.

Love,
Bobbi

The Wetzel Clan said...

My goodness Warren looks like he's 3 in that swing! And he is just too cute!! Love the pictures.

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

An octopus, I would have liked to have seen that as well. They are definitely all boy! I could just eat them up.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed spending the weekend with you all. The boys are growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you all again.

Voting